Friday, February 26, 2010

Where Fore Art Thou Juliet ?

I cannot get a special someone off my mind;

A spectacular somebody with a sexy exotic body.

She has a slim waist, soft lips, and a pretty face.

Every time I am near her my heart beats like bass.

She is so like me it is like she is a female version of me,

But people say my relationship with her could put my life in jeopardy.

I take what she and I have very seriously.

She holds a special place in my heart and I love her dearly.

She is the lover and the friend that I never had,

And she knows exactly what to do to calm me down when I am mad.

I will be disturbed if I ever let her go.

How she makes me truly feel no one will never know.

Our parents do not want to leave us be,

So you can imagine how hard it is for her and me.

What we feel for each other you will never understand.

I treasure her everyday and she passionately cares for her man.

It is a shame we have to hide what we share.

It is not right nor is it reasonable or fair.



Kevin R. Guy

Copyright ©2008 Kevin R. Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment