Thursday, September 13, 2012

5-Star Treatment


After a long day, sit back, relax, and tell me how it was,
And I’m going to give you my full undivided attention just because.
While you speak, I’ll rub your feet and massage your neck until you’re delighted,
And then, I’ll run your bath water exactly how you like it.
It’s no secret; I treat the ladies to the 5-star treatment.

The day doesn’t matter to me and it shouldn’t matter to you.
I see every day as a new opportunity to love and flatter you
Rose petals on the floor, silk sheets on the bed, & Victoria’s lingerie;
 “Don’t disturb’ on the door, pure pleasure unsaid, & a bottle of chardonnay.
It’s no secret; I treat the ladies to the 5-star treatment.

There aren’t too many guys that will cater to a woman’s needs like I do.
Most of them are too focused about when they’re going to “screw”.
Although that is not me, I show respect,
I love and cherish the opposite sex.
It’s no secret; I treat the ladies to the 5-star treatment.

Le Virtuose Lyrique
Copyright ©2010 Le Virtuose Lyrique

No comments:

Post a Comment