Saturday, March 20, 2010

Love, Lust, or Money?

I guess I am kind of confused about what I desire from women.

Do I want just sex, or love, or the money they take from wastrel men?

Too many times I do lust after a female,

A deadly sin it is, one that I hope does not lead me to hell.

Thoughts of women I see daily run rampant and undressed in my head;


And at night, seductive dreams star these women in my bed.

Yet, when love is on my mind and heart, Sex is merely an afterthought;

Though sometimes, I wonder if love is even worthy enough of being sought after.

I know it can only be given, not taken or bought.


For a moment, love in my life I had, I thought.

Though after an abundance of years, love has left me with naught;


So should finances be my motive for making women smile and swoon?


The very thing that if craved for most, lead men to their doom.

In my impecunious situation, money is indeed a must;

But to seduce a woman only for her wealth would be a betrayal of her trust.


Of these three choices before me, I would rather not decide,


Because each decision I make will have an unfortunate downside.

The only thing I need, Perhaps the next woman will be so delighted to tell me;

Although my life without any of these elements right now, is just so carefree.


Kevin R. Guy
Copyright ©2009 Kevin R. Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment