Sunday, December 16, 2012

In Too Deep



These lustful thoughts swirling in and out of my head
About you lying undressed in my bed
No questions of how did I get here or who are you
Just a spontaneous feeling of what I am supposed to do
And yet, for a moment I begin to hesitate
And ask myself, will I always be bound by these urges I feel?
As soon as I start to resist, there goes my heart rate
So elevated, so rapidly that I have to kneel
Just to catch my breath and recapture my composure
But that again, goes out the window as I marvel at your revealing exposure.
In my ways, in many facets, oh so unique,
Your eyes, your lips, your entire physique
This is when I realize that I am in too deep
In so deep that I dare not pay any attention to your flaws
 Nor any of your untruthful and misleading transgressions
Some say its love, some say it’s a hex placed on my heart
Whatever it is, these urges, these feelings, somehow I can’t withdraw
And one would have to think it’s because you & your figure leave me in awe
My mind constantly revolving around you & your universe
And fantasies of being your love doctor and you my nurse
I, at long last, see that you have me as compliant and vulnerable as a flock of sheep
I am indeed, In Too Deep.

Kevin R. Guy
Copyright ©2011 Kevin R. Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment