Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Pleasure Positions

The seduction comes first,
Everything else comes second;
And once you’re under my spell,
I can get anything from you including what’s in your purse.
I promise I’ll leave you gasping for air every second,
And it won’t take a second for me to make you yell.
Caress your lips with mine, nibble on your ears;
Kiss you on your chest to erase all your fears.
Gently lick your nipples, stroke them real soft,
Stroke your curvy waist, now I’m pulling your jeans off.
There go the jeans, down go the panties;
No need to be shy, your body is uncanny.
I mean that in a good way, beautiful is what I should say.
Lay back and watch me work this tongue in a lewd way.
Watch me lick, suck, & nibble on these lips,
Enjoy this for a while before I get into those hips.
Got this pussy hot, wet, & swollen, if it’s too much close your eyes;
But I must warn you, I got an even bigger surprise.
I pray you’re not afraid of some pleasure and pain,
And before it’s all said and done, you’ll be screaming my name.

Le Virtuose Lyrique
Copyright ©2012 Le Virtuose Lyrique

No comments:

Post a Comment