Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Plan

 I love you more than enough to know
When it's time to let you go
But that’s not how I want it to be
But there are too many issues between me and you
One issue is you want to spend all the time in the world with me
That’s impossible so there’s not too much I can try to do
My lover caught feelings way too fast, definitely in a hurry
And when we argue, it makes our future look very blurry
I wanted to make this bond last, that was the plan
But through it all, the source of my joy couldn't understand
We started off so wrong; it was kind of doomed from the start
How can lust bring us together but love tears us apart?
Was it ever love or was it always simply lust
My concubine wanted it all but betrayed my trust
I’m not perfect and neither is this sweetheart of mine
And the plan was to keep her always on my mind
But other people had the same goal in their sight
I don’t want to deal so to you I say goodnight, my number one fan
To love you for a very long time; that was quite simply the plan
 But I guess you really just couldn't understand.

Le Virtuose Lyrique
Copyright ©2012 Le Virtuose Lyrique

No comments:

Post a Comment