Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thinking About Her...

Thinking About Her

This mind of mine keeps thinking about this girl I met
And how I haven’t had the chance to get close to her yet
Images of her beauty revolve around in my mind so I’ll always remember
That she is more amazing than August and sexier than September

This mind of mine keeps thinking about this girl I care for
And how I want to dive into her lovely world and explore
From day one, my eyes have been fixed on this female
And I just pray that my undying love for her will prevail

This mind of mine keeps thinking about this girl I love
And how she’s so sweet and heavenly like the stars above
If only she could see what I see when I look at her with these eyes of mine
She’ll see a woman sweet enough to eat and fine like wine

I can’t stop thinking about her.......

Le Virtuose Lyrique
Copyright ©2012 Le Virtuose Lyrique

No comments:

Post a Comment